Classroom Space was developed by the University of Leicester with a grant from the Particle Physics and Astronomy Research Council (PPARC). It was designed to use the context of space science and astronomy to teach science in the secondary school curriculum.
The resources are:
* Water on Mars?
* Weathering on the Earth and Moon
* Water on the Moon
* Volcanoes on Earth and Mars
* The Position of Volcanoes on Earth and Mars
* The Temperature on Mars
* Searching for Signs of Life on Mars
* Which Satellite Am I?
* Robots Are Colour Blind
* Mars Life - Viking Mission
* Global Warming
* I Wouldn't Send a Dog Out on a Night Like This!
|Subject(s)||Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Earth science|
|Age||7-11, 11-14, 14-16|
|Published||2000 - 2009|
Share this resource
This resource is part of ESERO-UK
- Classroom Space