Mathematics education policies and reports
This collection contains a variety of reports published by a number of different organisations. The reports have been classified into the following five sub collections:
- International Comparisons
- Post 16
- Professional Development
- Teaching and Learning
These resources are part of the main collection of Educational research in STEM subjects
This collection of STEM educational reports, produced by a number of organisations, concern how mathematics is assessed. Topics discussed in the reports include;
- An analysis, by the Department of Education, of the effects of early entry to GCSE.
- A report from the Nuffield Foundation exploring...
This collection of STEM education reports explores mathematics professional development. The reports include:
- Researching Effective CPD in Mathematics Education - The aim of this project was to provide advice, guidance and recommendations to be used by NCETM to inform future planning, as well as to...
This collection contains a variety of reports published by a number of organisations comparing mathematical performance across countries. The reports include:
- Primary Problems - a First Curriculum for Mathematics, produced by Politeia, which responds to the developments in the educational reform of...
This collection of STEM education reports explores mathematics education Post 16. The reports include:
- Post-16 Mathematics by the Advisory Committee on Mathematics Education (ACME), which responds to Michael Gove’s speech at the Royal Society in June 2011.
- Understanding the UK Mathematics...