Ideal for new, existing or aspiring science subject leaders, this pathway provides a framework to support the development of leadership skills to raise the profile of science and improve pupil attainment in the subject.
Tanya Shields, Pathway Lead, explains how this Pathway will support you as a Primary Science Leader in your school and provides key questions to think about as you begin your leadership development.
About the pathway
This pathway is designed to support you for two years in your role as a science leader in your school and will comprise of a minimum of 50 hours of CPD, however dependent upon your needs you can design a suite of support to suit you.
Enrol on the pathway
1. Sign in or create an account.
2. Enrol on the pathway.
3. See details of the pathway in your dashboard.
4. Receive an email confirming your enrolment and next steps.
- develop and embed best practice and improve your confidence to lead science in your primary school
- understand the subject, role and responsibilities of a primary science subject leader
- identify sources of CPD and support to ensure a high quality of education for young people in your school
- engage with a community of experienced professional and primary science leaders to establish a network of support
Start your learning journey