Enthuse Funded STEM CPD for Welsh Schools
STEM Learning Ltd invites proposals from interested parties to manage and operate the Enthuse funded STEM CPD for Welsh Schools.
The work will be for delivery of the programme up to 31 August 2021. An initial period of 12 months from 1 September 2018 to 31 August 2019 with the possibility subject to the performance of the successful bidder, of further funding up August 2021.
There will be an option of a break clause at the end of August 2019.
The successful bidder will be responsible for co-ordinating provision and staffing within their area and will be provided with funding to cover costs for the project including:
- Development, delivery and evaluation of CPD
- Engagement of teachers and technicians of science from primary, post primary and post-16 sectors. Documenting participant and course information, through STEM Learning’s systems.
- Management, allocation and triggering of ENTHUSE Awards according to the current and enforceable ENTHUSE terms & conditions
- Use of STEM Learning’s online impact toolkit to collate feedback and assess the impact of CPD delivered.
- Management of the allocated budget and preparation of termly financial reports.
The successful bidder will also be expected to work with schools to develop applications for Enthuse Partnerships in Wales.
Proposals to be selected as a Welsh Partner for STEM CPD should be submitted no later than 12:00 on 9 July 2018.
Proposals should be emailed to email@example.com