2017 STEM Inspiration Awards open for nominations
This year’s STEM Inspiration Awards have opened for entries, and there are even more categories to choose from.
The STEM Inspiration Awards recognise and celebrate the work done by a wide range of people to enrich young people’s experience of STEM subjects.
Whether you work inside or outside of the teaching profession, there is an award for you. We have revamped the award categories to better reflect the current diversity of the STEM landscape in the UK.
The categories are:
- Outstanding STEM Ambassador
- Outstanding new STEM Ambassador
- Outstanding STEM technician
- Inspirational STEM engagement project
- STEM employer – small and medium enterprises
- STEM employer – large companies
- The Joan Sjøvoll Award for STEM leadership
The closing date for applications is 30 July 2017, with successful nominees being informed in early September.
Shortlisted nominees will be invited to an awards ceremony at the House of Lords on 4 October 2017, and the winners will be invited to CERN Switzerland in January 2018.
If you, or someone you know, has enriched young people’s experiences of STEM subjects, why not apply?