STEM Inspiration awards open
With awards open to technicians, leaders and employers, could you be one of our winners?
The STEM Inspiration awards are a free award scheme, designed to celebrate individuals and organisations working to inspire young people in STEM subjects. So if you, or your organisation, are involved in inspiring young people in science, technology, engineering or mathematics why not think about applying? You can also nominate a partner organisation or an inspiring colleague.
Awards to apply for
- Outstanding STEM Ambassador - for established STEM Ambassadors
- Outstanding New STEM Ambassador - for new STEM Ambassadors
- Outstanding STEM Technician - for apprentices and those working in technical roles
- Inspirational STEM engagement project - for organisations running enrichment projects
- STEM Employer – with awards for large and small and medium organisations
- The Joan Sjøvoll Award for STEM Leadership - for inspiring leaders who promote STEM
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to the Houses of Parliament for an exclusive awards event, and the winners will be invited to attend a one-in-a-lifetime visit to CERN in Switzerland.