Space Education Quality Mark
The Space Education Quality Mark (SEQM) is designed to support schools and colleges who want to inspire and engage their students in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) subjects.
The mark is free for primary and secondary schools and colleges.
Applications are currently closed but will reopen shortly.
If you have any queries, please contact us.
What support will I receive?
Schools and colleges taking part in the mark will receive a box of resources, webinars, support for enrichment opportunities, face-to-face and online CPD, and the opportunity to engage with competitions and challenges.
Completing your Space Education Quality Mark
The Space Education Quality Mark is self-assessed. After applying, you will be sent a self-assessment grid which looks at using space as a context, both inside and outside of the classroom. We will support you to complete this plan throughout your SEQM journey.
- Complete your online induction
- Receive your box of resources
- Plan what you would like to achieve
- Select the activities you would like to take part in
- Use the resources and take part in the activities you have selected
- Build-up your portfolio using our easy-to-use forms
- Submit your assessment to ESERO-UK
- Receive your Space Education Quality Mark