Mission Patch design competition
Enter the Mission Patch Design Competition.
For the ESERO-UK Mission Patch design competition, children must design a patch for their team or school that are taking part in Mission X: Train Like An Astronaut, in 2018. Teams must have signed up here to take part.
For every space flight, the crew design their own mission patch. The patch normally incorporates the names of the astronauts, something about the mission itself and details about the space vehicle and mission number.
Each team can submit a maximum of five mission patch designs for consideration by the judging panel. The winning design will receive a signed copy of ESA astronaut Tim Peake’s book, Ask An Astronaut.
Rules of the competition
- To enter, you must have the permission of an adult over the age of 18 (e.g. parent, guardian or teacher). Entries submitted online must be uploaded by an adult.
- The closing date is 18/05/2018.
- Entries are from the UK only.
- You must have registered your team for Mission X 2018.
- You can enter a maximum of five mission patch designs per Mission X team.
Entries will not be returned.
You can submit your entries to our Mission X community group by uploading a picture of the patch, or you can post entries to:
Mission X Patch Competition
c/o Tom Lyons
National STEM Learning Centre
University of York