Are you worried about STEM skills shortages?
ENTHUSE Partnerships inspire young people into STEM subjects and careers. We fulfil this by enabling groups of schools and colleges to improve young people's achievement and engagement in STEM.
How an ENTHUSE Partnership works
We work with groups of 4-8 schools and colleges to develop a bespoke 2-year action plan which includes:
- teacher CPD - combining residential and, local and online
- resources - free, curated and quality assured
- teacher placements - immersion in industry or university
- STEM Ambassadors - employees inspiring pupils and teachers
- STEM Clubs - exciting young people and developing practical skills
The impact of ENTHUSE Partnerships
Sponsor an ENTHUSE Partnership
We need the support of employers like you to deliver 1000 partnerships to reach over 40,000 teachers and 4 million young people in the next 5 years
Each partnership costs £20,000 which could be spread out over 2 years and you can flex the number of partnerships you sponsor to meet your budget and priorities.
To find out how your organisation can sponsor an ENTHUSE Partnership, please contact us.