Nuffield Physics: Guide to Apparatus
Nuffield Physics placed great emphasis on practical work by students. The projects devised many new approaches to practical work and introduced a wide range of new apparatus to schools. To help teachers, technicians and suppliers, the project published a detailed guide to all the apparatus needed for the course. The guide included comments on various important topics related to apparatus and equipment.
- Some general principles on apparatus
- Section A: Details of apparatus required for the
- Section B: Nuffield Apparatus kits with apparatus illustrations
- Section C: Comments and recommendations – including apparatus construction sheets
- Section D: List of Apparatus