Work done in this Nuffield 13 - 16 module followed from the B unit called ‘Senses’. This X unit provided enough material for eight double periods. It could be selected to complete either a Science or a Further Science course. The teachers’ guide included three worksheets to supplement the students’ booklet.
1. Responding to our surroundings
2. Learned and unlearned responses
3. Some more about learning
4. What makes us behave as we do?
6. Making use of patterns of behaviour
7. Some chemicals that influence behaviour
Show health and safety information
|Subject(s)||Psychology, Biology, Science|
|Published||1980 - 1989|
|Log in to rate this resource|
- Nuffield Foundation