Selected resources used on the Assessment for Learning in STEM Teaching MOOC
Enrol here for the free online Assessment for Learning in STEM Teaching course led by Dylan William, Christine Harrison and Andrea Mapplebeck. You can also join this group if you want to continue the conversation after the end of the course or just to be kept abreast of any upcoming developments.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.
- Step 1.1 - Course Map [PDF]
- Step 1.2 4-cell reflection grid example [PDF]
- Step 1.2 4-cell reflection blank grid [DOCX]
- Step 1.11 - Questions and comments grid [DOCX}
- Step 1.11 - Questions and comments grid [PDF}
- Step 3.7 - What A Good (HPQ) One Looks Like
- Step 3.12 & Step 4.9 - HPQ checklist [DOCX]
- Step 3.12 & Step 4.9 - HPQ checklist [PDF]
- Step 4.2 - Q&A session 2016-11-23 - questions and time-stamp URLs [PDF]
- Step 4.2 - Q&A session 2016-11-23 - questions and time-stamp URLs [XLS]
- Step 4.2 - Q&A session 2016-11-23 - transcript [PDF]