New to teaching T level Science RX051
Improve your confidence with delivering the T Level Science qualification
Are you new to teaching T Level Science? Are you planning to teach T Level Science? This course is suitable for both teachers and faculty leaders and provides both an overview of the qualification and support to help you prepare your students for learning. The course focuses on key considerations for delivery such as understanding labour market information, developing workplace skills and behaviours and adding context to the curriculum. There is also consideration of the pedagogical approaches and resources that will be required in delivering the technical qualification.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Gain an overview of T Level Science and the resources and support that is available
- Evaluate national and local labour market information (LMI) trends
- Consider the unique aspects of T Level Science and plan your curriculum
- Explore different teaching strategies and resources for delivery of the curriculum
* ‘T Level’ is a registered trademark of the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education.
The T Level is a qualification approved and managed by the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education.
This course relates to the T Level Technical Qualification in Science (Level 3) and has been developed alongside supporting provision from NCFE.