Environmental Science NS512
This course aims to offer opportunities to explore practical hands-on laboratory and field work to support the delivery of National 5 Environmental Science, including project work for assignments.
This course will support the delivery of National 5 Environmental Science by allowing participants to explore innovative practical work, field work and ideas for National 5 assignments. Participants will explore both laboratory and field work relevant to the learning outcomes of the Environmental Science National 5 course. Participants will carry out a Gap Task based on lesson involving hands-on practical activities and share this with fellow delegates.
To apply for this course please contact SSERC directly (firstname.lastname@example.org ) who will forward you the necessary information. Shortly after the published closing date for applications the Administration Team at SSERC will send to successful applicants:
- confirmation of an offer of a place on the course together with details on enrolment procedures
- information on ENTHUSE bursaries and how to apply for such a bursary
- a set of terms and conditions which you must meet in order to qualify for an ENTHUSE bursary
If you are a supply teacher you may still qualify for an ENTHUSE bursary – please contact SSERC to establish your eligibility.
Participants will be able to:
- develop strategies for making the practical work involved in N5 Environmental Science engaging and inspiring
- explore creative approaches to practical and field work at N5 level
- explore and share ideas for project work to support N5 assignment work
- receive a kit of resources to support learning and teaching in their classrooms