Microbit smart home NS007
Create and design a Smart home automated using the Microbit. This course is a practical introduction to develop skills needed to run a smart home project back in school.
This course includes practical workshops to build confidence using the micro:bit. It will develop the skills needed, and be provided with the resources to facilitate and run a smart home project back at school.
To apply for this course please contact SSERC directly (email@example.com ) who will forward you the necessary information. Shortly after the published closing date for applications the Administration Team at SSERC will send to successful applicants:
- confirmation of an offer of a place on the course together with details on enrolment procedures
- information on ENTHUSE bursaries and how to apply for such a bursary
- a set of terms and conditions which you must meet in order to qualify for an ENTHUSE bursary
If you are a supply teacher you may still qualify for an ENTHUSE bursary – please contact SSERC to establish your eligibility.
Participants will be able to:
- programme their Microbit to carry out range of practical tasks
- programme the Microbit to receive and interpret a range of inputs, causing outputs to trigger
- plan, implement and evaluate a smarthome project when they return to school