MEWP scissor lift-aerial platform (2 machines) HC446
- introduction to M.E.W.P
- safe operation and limitations of use
- pre-use checks and inspections
- checks prior to road travel
- travelling and manoeuvring
- typical work applications - test
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- drive the machine safely and manoeuvre it as required to a correct position
- carry out operation in a correct and appropriate manner inside or outside a building.
Successful completion of the course will result in the issue of an IPAF certificate. Operator and Power Access Licence Cards can be provided for an additional fee.
We can set this up as a bespoke course for you and your staff. Please contact us at email@example.com for a quote.
Please note that this course will require an £35 + VAT per person for Registration/assessment/Accredited Certification