New and aspiring leaders of mathematics MY200
Inspirational CPD for new and aspiring leaders of mathematics, provides the skills required for outstanding learning and leading of a mathematics department.
"The course has been brilliant. I have been able to identify the root of my frustrations and identify my own strengths and weaknesses, as well as reflect on others within my department. In doing this I will now be able to return and move forward in a positive and motivational way. Leading others and the department to further success." Past participant
We are pleased to be offering another round of our New and aspiring leaders of mathematics programme for teachers looking to lead a mathematics department in secondary schools. This intensive two part residential professional development course has been developed for teachers new or aspiring to lead a mathematics department in secondary schools and will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to run a successful department.
This is a residential course, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
You will be able to:
- employ a range of methods to strategically lead and manage a department
- evaluate the skills you have and identify areas you need to develop to become a highly effective leader
- explain what outstanding teaching and learning in mathematics is and use this to provide effective feedback
- use a variety of strategies to make teaching and learning in mathematics more engaging and inspiring for students and colleagues
- employ a range of techniques to enable you to create a high performing team and develop team members
- produce an action plan linked to your School Development Plan to implement and evaluate back in school or college
For more information please click HERE