STEM Learning Alumni Conference NY713
Come to our Centre in York to participate in an engaging and interactive conference held over two days. As a valued member of our revitalised alumni, this standalone conference will give you the opportunity to celebrate your involvement with the National STEM Learning Network. The conference will offer a mixture of both updates and discussion sessions - hearing about our vision, new programmes, and plans for the future, plus many opportunities for you to share good practice and help shape the vision of STEM support in the UK.
A practical hands-on session in the labs will end the conference allowing all participants to leave hugely inspired with new ideas to use back in the classroom.
We are calling for our alumni to share their great work, this could be a five minute micro presentation, 10 minute mini presentation (in a teach meet situation) or a longer 30 minute workshop (you can even use the lab if our like!)
Please do get in touch with your ideas to Alison firstname.lastname@example.org
- network with colleagues to share effective strategies and good practice
- shape and develop the professional development and activity focus of the alumni
- develop your teaching and practical skills
- have a broader understanding of the different opportunities for school engagement that the National STEM Learning Network offer
- be part of the needs analysis of the National STEM Learning Network