How to enrich your science curriculum by engaging with external STEM partners RP716
Discover and share exciting ways to engage your students through STEM activities
This one day event delivered as a series of workshops which will give advice and tips on how to boost STEM engagement for your school or college. We will share our local knowledge of STEM providers we have worked with and help you plan an enriched STEM activity calendar for your school or college to engage your students and raise standards.
The CPD will be packed full of exciting ideas to enhance STEM education. It will start your CPD journey to create a STEM Club that will form an active part of your extra curricular provision and provide exciting STEM opportunities for students.
We will look at who to get involved with, how to find funding, resources and planning for success.
You will be able to:
- develop activities to engage pupils and increase STEM awareness
- gain experience to help signpost a STEM career for your students
- strengthen and build links with external agencies and industries
- learn to be confident in running a STEM Club
- increase subject knowledge