Inspiring post-16 biology NY501
Develop effective approaches to the introduction of key ideas in post-16 biology and explore advances in technology to enrich your lessons.
The course aims to help you:
- develop engaging approaches to core topics such as: molecular genetics, plant biology and ecology
- demonstrate How Science Works
- apply your learning through supported action research.
This is a residential course, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course. Course fees vary for participants outside the UK. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
You will be able to:
- implement inspiring strategies for topics which typically challenge students’ interest and engagement and/or include rapidly developing science
- describe developments in some key areas of contemporary biology
- form a focused action plan to apply their learning