Bring it On: engineering inspiration for secondary school teachers, STEM coordinators and careers specialists TV702
Are you looking for help in describing what engineering is to your students?
Do you want the chance to speak to real engineers and find out how they can inspire your students to look at engineering as a career?
Bring it On: engineering inspiration for secondary school teachers, STEM coordinators and careers specialists, is a unique CPD event that gives secondary specialists the opportunity to meet with engineers, learn about the work they are doing locally and gain ideas for increasing the exposure that your students have to the diverse world of engineering.
Join us on the 4 October and you will:
- meet engineers working in the North East, each with a story to tell and examples of how to explain their work to your students
- learn about the entry routes to engineering
- find out about organisations and support available to schools who want to engage in engineering
- receive engineering resources, posters, flyers and booklets to use in your school
- talk to engineers and like-minded teachers over lunch
- have a VIP tour of the Bring It On student event, with 6 zones of engineering to explore!
You will be able to:
- gain ideas for how local engineering employers can provide support for your school
- explore the difference that engineering is making in the local area to your school
- find out how you can increase the engineering experiences that your students can have in school