Reaching for grade 9 in science NY270
Support your students to reach grade 9 in GCSE science by exploring new strategies and activities.
Grade 9 GCSEs will be a challenge for even top ability students to reach. Pushing the demand beyond the current A* requires stretching students and embedding a much deeper understanding of the science content and context.
This course will enable you to support your students in:
- high quality practicals
- tackling the mathematical demands
- going beyond the required practical work so they can tackle terminal examinations with confidence
- identify suitable strategies to enhance delivery of difficult science topics
- explore practical activities to stretch, challenge and embed understanding
- support students in applying their knowledge in unfamiliar contexts
- better support your students with the challenges of the new exams