Enriching the primary science curriculum through STEM clubs, theme days, science week and more… RH198 / B88
Are you planning to enrich the primary science curriculum this year through clubs, visitors, whole school theme days or science week? Join us for a series of interactive online sessions packed with useful information about ways to extend and develop a whole school focus on science. Take away some great ideas and a host of resources (provided electronically) to share with colleagues and learn how to apply these for a successful science club, day or week in your school.
This course will run as multiple sessions:
- Session 1: Monday 3rd October ‘Enriching the primary science curriculum through clubs, visitors, theme days and science weeks’
- Session 2: Tuesday 4th October ‘Working with STEM Ambassadors in the primary classroom’
- Session 3: Wednesday 5th October ‘Useful resources and primary science themes’
- Session 4: Thursday 6th October ‘A whole school approach – getting others on board’
- To consider how to enrich the science curriculum through science clubs, days and theme weeks
- To explore resources and themes for science clubs, days and weeks
- To know about the work of STEM Ambassadors
|Session 1||03 October 2022||15:45-16:45||Virtual|
|Session 2||04 October 2022||15:45-16:45||Virtual|
|Session 3||05 October 2022||15:45-16:45||Virtual|
|Session 4||06 October 2022||15:45-16:45||Virtual|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£80.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£120.00 +VAT|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available