Developing your primary science curriculum using the Ofsted framework: Monitoring & Preparing for Deep Dives RH198 / E26
- What should I look for when monitoring science?
- What questions should I to ask children about their learning?
This one hour remotely delivered session is part of a series of two separately-bookable CPD instances. Part one is below and can be booked by searching course code RH198E25
May 23rd 4-5pm - SESSION ONE: Science Subject Leadership - Progression and Assessment
- What does progression look like?
- How can I evidence progression
- How can formative assessment support progression?
Who is the course leader?
Claire Seeley has been a teacher for over twenty years in a wide variety of contexts including both inner city and rural schools. Alongside her...
We can develop an affordable bespoke CPD event which is delivered locally to you for:
- individuals such as: subject leaders, coordinators, heads of departments
- a team/whole department
- a network of schools/groups
- multi-academy trusts
- initial teacher education
|Science Subject Leadership - Monitoring & Preparing for Deep Dives||30 June 2022||16:00-17:00||Virtual|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£20.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£40.00 +VAT|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available