Pedagogy - Linking careers to learning Gatsby Benchmark 4 RA298 / B138
- discuss the current situation STEM needs in the country
- review the Gatsby Benchmarks
- gain ideas for building STEM career learning into your teaching
- explore the role of clubs and competitions in providing STEM career learning
- auditing the current picture in your department/practice and plan next steps
Who is the course leader?
|Secondary bespoke support||13 June 2023||15:30-17:00||Virtual|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£75.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£112.00 +VAT|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available