Pedagogy - Supporting EAL Learners RA298 / B134
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- explain who an EAL learner is in the English context
- identify specific barriers to the mainstream curriculum that EAL learners may face
- identify language barriers specific to the subject of Science
- design substitution tables combining the teaching of Science and the English language
- consider how to differentiate substitution tables for different levels of language acquisition
Who is the course leader?
|Secondary bespoke support||28 November 2022||15:30-17:00||Virtual|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£75.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£112.00 +VAT|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available