Diagnostic assessment for GCSE computer science CE412 / H04
- Diagnose gaps in KS3 computing curriculum knowledge to ensure students have firm foundations at transition, or upon the return to classroom teaching;
- Assess the breadth of the GCSE Computer Science curriculum, providing an additional source of data to support centre-assessment of summer exams.
Who is it for?
Teachers and subject leaders of KS3 computing and GCSE Computer Science
What topics are covered?
- N/A – single outcome course
How will you learn?
How long is this course?
Who is the course leader?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Know the content and structure of quality-assured tests for GCSE Computer Science
- Be able to allocate tests to your classes
- Understand how to access and utilise assessment data to inform teaching
|1 Diagnostic assessment for GCSE computer science||31 January 2022||16:00-16:30|
Fees & Bursaries
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available