Science through picture books RM198 / D56
This course will support you with:
- Understanding the power of picture books to teach science through real-life and familiar contexts
- How to use picture books to develop pupils' scientific vocabulary
- How to use picture books to develop pupils' scientific enquiry skills
- Making cross-curricular links through picture books
Who is the course leader?
We can develop an affordable bespoke CPD event which is delivered locally to you for:
- individuals such as: subject leaders, coordinators, heads of departments
- a team/whole department
- a network of schools/groups
- multi-academy trusts
- initial teacher education
|Primary bespoke support||28 January 2022||13:00-15:00||George Abbot School|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£50.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£100.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available