Online Safety: Supporting your community CC303 / A45
This online webinar will cover the following topics:
● Online safety in school: A discussion on how online safety is taught in school through resources such as Project Evolve and Google Internet Legends
● Safe use of online games and platforms: A look at popular platforms and games such as Roblox, Minecraft and Tiktok
● Managing devices: Looking at how to set up parental controls on devices such as tablets, phones and games consoles.
● Social Media: Top tips and printout guides on TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram
● Educating our children: free software and resources to support parents
Who is the course leader?
At the end of the session there will be an opportunity for a brief Q and A session.
|Online Safety: Supporting your community||08 February 2022||19:30-20:30||Virtual|
Fees & Bursaries
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available