Physics teachers' network meeting RH219 / E58
- Documenting and designing your Physics curriculum
- Identifying effective aspects of remote learning that can add to your curriculum
- Dealing with over generous TAGs in your new year 12 intake!
- How can the STEM learning network help you/your department
- AOB’s & Focus for the next network meeting agreed
Questions prior to booking? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at Southend, Essex & Thurrock SLP
Who is the course leader?
You will be able to:
- work collaboratively to identify priorities in science teaching and learning and in science-specific professional development for your teams
- share and develop strategies to tackle these issues, drawing on expertise as needed from outside the network
|Physics - Subject leaders' network||09 June 2022||15:45-16:45||Virtual|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£40.00 +VAT|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available