Primary science subject leaders’ network - Central Bedfordshire RH121 / B18
This is a local network meeting facilitated by local teachers to share good practice. There will be 6 meetings scheduled in the academic year each with a different focus.If you would like to book on for all 6 sessions for the price of 5, go to RH198 B66
Individual dates and focus:
- 29/09/21 - Introduction
- 10/11/21 - Hooks, wow, awe and wonder
- 19/01/22 - Science tool box
- 23/03/22 - Scientific vocabulary
- 18/05/22 - Leadership and Ofsted
- 06/07/22 - Science across the curriculum
Who is the course leader?
- develop the teaching and assessment of working scientifically in your school
- develop your schemes of work/learning in order to enhance the teaching and learning of science in your school
|Primary science subject leaders' network||29 September 2021||16:00-17:00||Virtual|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£15.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£30.00 +VAT|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available