Using the OFSTED science research review to move your curriculum towards excellence RC298 / B92
1 Oct 21
A facilitated peer network event for science leaders to work together to evaluate their curriculum against the OFSTED science research review findings. Facilitator support will be available to begin any redesign process following this evaluation.
Morning SessionUnpicking the review: identifying how the review findings inform curriculum designAfternoon SessionIdentifying the principles and actions required to develop own curriculum
Facilitators: Billy Feenan and Chris Catto
This network event is suitable for:
- Heads of science in secondary
- Science subject leads in primary science
- Senior leaders who line manage science
- Science teachers involved in curriculum design
- Teacher training leads for science
This course was delivered in June and described as 'exceptional' by a participant.
Who is the course leader?
- become familiar with the key findings of the OFSTED science research review
- discuss implications with peers within and across phases
- be able to review their curriculum against the findings
- begin, with support if required, to develop their
- curriculum in the light of the evidence presented
|Secondary bespoke support||01 October 2021||09:00-15:30||Bishop Challoner Catholic College|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£185.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£185.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available