Primary subscription package - Cambridge & Peterborough RH913 / A01
This is a subscription package for Primary Science Network meetings and CPD activities.
A one off fee of £350 will apply per school*. This will cover the following:
- an individual one hour needs analysis with a science consultant
- three science network meetings per year for as many members of staff as wish to attend from your school
- three half day / twilight CPD activities for one person from your school
- exclusive members' online community group to share resources, ask questions and gain bespoke professional advice between sessions
Please contact us at email@example.com to make a booking on this subscription package and to reserve your places on network meetings and your chosen CPD activities.
Please click here to view our current CPD offer (coming soon).
* Prices may vary for non-maintained schools
Who is the course leader?
Facilitator To Be Confirmed
At STEM Learning, we are proud to work alongside teachers, technicians and educators to inspire and engage young people of all ages with STEM...
|SLP Subscription model||01 September 2021||00:00-00:00||Virtual|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£350.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£525.00 +VAT|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available