Science in Upper Key Stage 2 RH198 / D79
Join us for this online CPD activity, during which we will cover:
- identify and address gaps in children's science knowledge, skills and understanding
- plan practical approaches to teaching upper KS2 science
- be aware of some common misconceptions and consider strategies for dealing with them
Who is the course leader?
We can develop an affordable bespoke CPD event which is delivered locally to you for:
- individuals such as: subject leaders, coordinators, heads of departments
- a team/whole department
- a network of schools/groups
- multi-academy trusts
- initial teacher education
|Primary bespoke support||11 October 2021||13:00-16:30||Virtual|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£70.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£105.00 +VAT|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available