Linking Science and Maths RH198 / D78
Join us for this online CPD, during which we will cover:
- identify the links between mathematics and science curricula
- identify links between mathematical and science enquiry skills
- consider effective strategies for teaching maths and science
Who is the course leader?
We can develop an affordable bespoke CPD event which is delivered locally to you for:
- individuals such as: subject leaders, coordinators, heads of departments
- a team/whole department
- a network of schools/groups
- multi-academy trusts
- initial teacher education
|Primary bespoke support||19 October 2021||13:00-16:30||Virtual|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£70.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£105.00 +VAT|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available