Maths for A level biology NY284 / B21
Who is it for?
What topics are covered?
- Arithmetic and numerical computation
- Exploring relationships between variables
- Handling data
- Statistics: Which test?
- Statistics: Interpreting the results
How will you learn?
How long is this course?
Who is the course leader?
I have taught mathematics for over 30 years in a variety of secondary schools, to all abilities and age ranges up to and including A level further...
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- improve your knowledge of the mathematical topics required for GCSE and A level biology
- have a deeper understanding of the reasons why students have difficulty applying their mathematical skills in a biological context
- identify pedagogies to help address these issues
- explore mathematics resources suitable for teaching GCSE and A level biology
|Mathematics for biology teachers up to A Level - day 2||06 June 2022||09:00-16:00||National STEM Learning Centre|
|Mathematics for biology teachers up to A Level - day 1||06 June 2022||11:00-19:00||National STEM Learning Centre|
Fees & Bursaries
If the course you would like to attend is fully booked, please contact email@example.com to express your interest in being added to a waiting list. We will contact you when the course is due to run again.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available