Event: Inspiring primary children in STEM Careers RH198 / B55
- What jobs can be done with Stem degrees and other qualifications?
- What skills do Stem qualifications give you and what skills are employers looking for?
- How to make connections with employers and work with them.
- Using your own local network to get introductions into employers’ businesses
- Parents and alumni, governors, Stem ambassadors, employer networks, secondary schools
- Visits to local businesses and what local businesses and employers can offer your pupils
- Additional resources to connect school and business
- Ambassador activities with children, especially primary.
- Resources being developed for the Space topic with KS 2 pupils
- Understand the importance of STEM skills to primary children and their impact on career choices
- Increase your awareness of STEM related careers for pupils and parents
- Know how to find, and make, connections with local employers and businesses
- Be able to plan a STEM careers event in your school relevant to primary pupils and their parents
|Event: Inspiring primary children in STEM Careers||19 March 2021||13:00-15:30|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£10.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£20.00 +VAT|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available