Early Careers Conference RB298 / A335
This conference has been designed for teachers who are currently training or are in the first 5 years of their career. The day has been designed to be flexible in terms of choice to enable delegates to select sessions which are most appropriate to support them on their professional development journey.
- You will have a deeper understanding of how practical’s can be delivered to ensure deep understanding of when to use them and some of the pitfalls that pupils may fall into.
- You will have a greater understanding of the barriers for learning for disadvantaged pupils and have strategies to support their progress back in school
- You will discuss reasons for undesirable behaviour and how you can tackle problems to minimise disruption in lessons
- You will have strategies to support students in approaching and answering AO2 questions
- You will be more confident in modelling exam technique to support further progress of pupils in external assessment
- You will be more confident in providing opportunities for STEM enrichment and links to employability skills
- You will gain tips and tricks for planning and delivering a successful science week, to enable you to improvement engagement in your learners.
Keynote Speech 09:15 - 10:00
- Behaviour for Learning
- Applying knowledge, understanding and skills in science (AO2)
- Getting the most out of practicals
- Supporting long term learning and exam technique
- Planning and delivering a Science Week program to build engagement
- Supporting disadvantaged learners
|Secondary bespoke support||10 February 2021||09:15-14:45|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£150.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£225.00 +VAT|
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available