Science Leader Bootcamp in partnership with L.E.A.D Equate TSA RK198 / N29
SCIENCE LEADER BOOT CAMP
All that a beginner subject leader, recently ‘risen to greatness’,
or a more experienced subject leader needs to kick start,
review or ‘re-boot’ the leadership of science in your school.
• Essential updates from Ofsted, DfE, Wellcome, ASE etc
• Being a leader rather than a manager, influencing and inspiring others
• Preparation for inspection – Deep Dive ‘Top tips’
• Assessment ‘must-dos’ and quick wins – practical, fit-for-purpose solutions to
assessing science and ensuring progression across the KSs, from FS onwards
• Working Scientifically – simple ideas to initiate change and improve
outcomes for learners
• Monitoring, evaluating and moderating science – a simple tool kit
to get you started.
|Primary bespoke support||26 January 2021||09:30-15:30|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£90.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£135.00 +VAT|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available