Cornwall primary science meeting - practical ideas and resources RD198 / A29
Open to all primary schools in Cornwall.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join us for this remote Primary Science Network session led by Senior Science Technician and STEM Facilitator, Stacey Wheeler and our local Royal Society of Chemistry, Education Coordinator.
The session is an opportunity for you to gain practical help and ideas to support primary science teaching in your school.
The meeting will cover:
- A chance for you to ask the Senior Technician what alternative to chemicals you can use in your classroom
- An opportunity to find out about resources available for your school to borrow to enable you to deliver engaging and thought-provoking science lessons
- How to apply for science equipment for your school
- Finding out about upcoming primary science CPD
You will be able to:
- discuss ideas to try the ideas in the classroom
- develop your understanding on resources you can use in the classroom
- develop your knowledge regarding resources available
|Primary bespoke support||22 October 2020||16:00-17:00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£15.00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available