Primary Science - biology outside the classroom RD198 / A28
The session will enable you to develop confidence in your subject knowledge and understanding of Biology at KS1 and KS2. We will focus on learning biology outside of the classroom to engage and inspire your class including:
· using outdoor activities as a context to develop enquiry skills
· supporting colleagues in their teaching of science in the outdoor classroom
· identifying actions needed in your school to develop your school grounds to enhance teaching and learning
There will also be an opportunity to share ideas around problem-based learning as a means of developing creativity at a young age.
- the opportunity to develop subject knowledge
- lots of ideas to take back to the classroom and increase your confidence of science teaching
|Primary bespoke support||17 March 2021||14:00-16:00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£70.00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£125.00|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available