North Wiltshire and Swindon Subject leaders' network meeting RN219 / A12
This is a chance for collaboration with your peers so you can share information and develop as a leader.
You will be able to develop solutions, drawing on the expertise within the group. This strengthening of informal school-to-school support will maintain an effective network of information, advice and guidance
With input from AQA this on-line meeting will provide an opportunity to explore relevant issues for subject leaders in secondary science departments this Autumn.
This meeting will be held via Adobe connect will provide;
- · An opportunity to evaluate the current situation in schools including updates from awarding organisations.
- · A forum to share ideas regarding remote learning and ideas to allow support pupils to catch up on missed curriculum time.
- · A chance to discuss the management of practical work and look at possible solutions for the development of working scientifically skills.
You will be able to:
- work collaboratively to identify priorities in science teaching and learning and in science-specific professional development for your teams
- share and develop strategies to tackle these issues, drawing on expertise as needed from outside the network
|Subject leaders' network||20 October 2020||15:30-17:30|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£35.00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£70.00|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available