KS4 Physics - Getting to Grips Post Lockdown RB298 / C88
Teaching Physics out of specialism or new to Physics teaching?
Wanting a refresher on key concepts?
Looking for ways to make lessons engaging, particularly with CoVid restrictions on practicals?
This course is made up of a series of one-hour live workshops on each of the main areas in the KS4 Physics curriculum. Why not join our experienced, enthusiastic Physics specialist and colleagues from across the country as we look at each of these in turn. There will the opportunity to raise questions, both during the sessions themselves and through the Community Group - a virtual space where we can share questions, answers and resources!
- You will leave this course with a wealth of resources, different ideas - enthusiastic and full of confidence to try these out in your classroom!
- You will be able to network with like-minded, supportive colleagues
- Supported by an accredited facilitator with a wealth of experience and knowledge
- On completion of the course - a certificate will be emailed to you - ideal for Performance Management
Each of the sessions will be recorded, and these recordings made available to you on request, so that if you can't attend one of the scheduled workshops - you won't miss out!
- This course is suitable for those starting out in their teaching career as well as those who have been teaching for a while, but would like a refresher - and some ideas for teaching Physics and ensuring engagement of pupils under the current CoVid restrictions on practicals.
NOTE - each of the sessions are also available to book separately (£10/session) - click on the relevant link below:
- Increase your confidence in teaching KS4 Physics
- Leave the course armed with a wealth of resources to try out
- Engage with a variety of different teaching and learning approaches
- Be able to ask questions about pedagogy, and teaching approaches related to each topic
- Share ideas, thoughts and resources with colleagues both online and through out Community Group
|Energy - Stores, Pathways and more!||30 September 2020||15:00-16:00|
|All about Forces at KS4||02 October 2020||15:00-16:00|
|Radioactivity - Pedagogy and Practice||07 October 2020||15:00-16:00|
|Electricity - Static and Current||09 October 2020||15:00-16:00|
|All about Waves at KS4 Physics||14 October 2020||15:00-16:00|
|Electromagnetism at KS4||16 October 2020||15:00-16:00|
|Space Physics||21 October 2020||15:00-16:00|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available