NCCE facilitator development programme (stage one) - Invitation Only CN725 / E10
The National Centre for Computing Education is the main provider of computing professional development in England, operating through a network of quality assured partners. All our CPD is led by accredited facilitators, working to a shared quality framework.
Successful completion of stage one of the facilitator development programme, our flagship approach to building facilitator capability, results in accreditation as an NCCE Associate Facilitator. It presents an exciting pathway to working in partnership with the NCCE, as a facilitator of teacher professional development at regional and national levels and a holder of the prestigious STEM Learning CPD Quality Mark.
You will be able to:
- recognise the evidence base that supports effective CPD
- identify effective strategies for working with adult learners
- clarify the principles of impact evaluation
- reflect on and analyse your current CPD facilitation and development needs
- explain the basic principles of impact evaluation through the Impact Toolkit
- begin to plan an approach as a computing teacher-facilitator
- begin to use STEM Learning PDEs to plan for effective CPD
|Accredited NCCE facilitator development program (stage one) - day 2||24 September 2020||09:30-16:30|
|Accredited NCCE facilitator development program (stage one) - day 1||01 October 2020||09:30-16:00|
|Eligible teacher fee||Activity feeFree||Standard bursary available*£0.00|
|Other||Activity feeFree||Standard bursary available*£0.00|
This bursary can contribute towards the costs associated with attending professional development, including course fees, travel and supply cover Find out more.
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available