Science Technicians' network meeting RH219 / D92
We will be holding a 1 hour webinar version of our Technicians' Network Meeting covering topics such as:
- Beginning the new academic year
- Discussion and support for implementing the new guidance for practical science.
- What we as technicians can do to support and retain as much practical science as possible in these unusual times.
This is a chance for collaboration with your peers as well as talking about any issues or concerns you have for your school / college.
You will be able to:
- work collaboratively to identify priorities in science teaching and learning and in science-specific professional development for your teams
- share and develop strategies to tackle these issues, drawing on expertise as needed from outside the network
|Subject leaders' network||23 September 2020||18:00-19:00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£15.00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available