Makey makey maker space NS008 / A20
This course will provide the opportunity and resources for hands on practical exploration to build confidence in using the Makey Makey. We will look at simple code and design projects, then will look at how the Makey Makey can be used to design and develop creative approaches to interdisciplinary projects. We will explore the inputs and outputs possible using Makey Makey, and will develop and action plan to support integration into what is already being taught in school.
To apply for this course please contact SSERC directly (email@example.com ) who will forward you the necessary information. Shortly after the published closing date for applications the Administration Team at SSERC will send to successful applicants:
- confirmation of an offer of a place on the course together with details on enrolment procedures
- information on ENTHUSE bursaries and how to apply for such a bursary
- a set of terms and conditions which you must meet in order to qualify for an ENTHUSE bursary
If you are a supply teacher you may still qualify for an ENTHUSE bursary – please contact SSERC to establish your eligibility.
Participants will be able to:
- confidently create and adapt code to incorporate the Makey Makey as a controller
- design a project that uses something ‘made’ as its input
- plan, implement and evaluate a Maker Space project when they return to school
|1 Makey makey maker space Day 1||18 March 2021||09:30-16:00|
|3 Makey makey maker space Day 2||28 May 2021||09:30-16:00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£320.00||Standard bursary available*£320.00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£320.00|
* Your school or college will receive the bursary on successful completion of the CPD and impact toolkit. Find out more.
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available