NQT Welcome session RN214 / C02
Outstanding teachers continuously reflect, and in the early stages of your science teaching career it is important to reflect with your peers and identify areas of subject knowledge and pedagogy where you will need further support.
Drawing on the experiences of expert leaders and other practitioners will give you new strategies to support your students' learning.
You will be able to:
- demonstrate the ability to use a wider range of approaches to teaching and learning and classroom organisation
- apply an extended range of Assessment for Learning (AfL) strategies to promote students’ learning in science
- integrate more opportunities for the teaching of Working Scientifically in a range of contexts
- draw on the experience of others to reflect upon and develop your own practice
- identify opportunities for your own Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to support a rewarding and successful teaching career
|NQT Welcome session||10 July 2020||10:00-11:00|
|heated member||Activity feeFree|
|nsc non-member||Activity feeFree|
|other non-member||Activity feeFree|
|other member||Activity feeFree|
|nsc member||Activity feeFree|
|heated non-member||Activity feeFree|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£10.00 +VAT|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available