Technician's network meeting RH219 / D91
We will be holding a 1 hour webinar version of our Technicians' Network Meeting.
We will cover the following CLEAPSS guidance during this meeting:
- CLEAPSS GL343 - Guide to doing practical work in a partially open school. Recommendations and associated issues
- CLEAPSS GL345 - Guide for science departments returning to school after an extended period of closure
- H&S checks before starting back to work
This is a chance for collaboration with your peers and to think about how you can implement the above guidelines as well as talking about any issues or concerns you have for your school / college.
You will be able to:
- work collaboratively to identify priorities in science teaching and learning and in science-specific professional development for your teams
- share and develop strategies to tackle these issues, drawing on expertise as needed from outside the network
|Subject leaders' network||07 July 2020||10:30-11:30|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available