Primary NQT webinar: Practical assessment RH198 / D40
This one hour webinar will be delivered on ZOOM.
Throughout the session we will identify how you can integrate and embed assessment into your practice so that it informs science learning in your classroom.
We will cover the following:
- Discuss strategies for using assessment to inform planning.
- Introduction to the PLAN Assessment matrices and Exemplification
- Explore ways to find out what children already know about science
You will be able to:
- Use a range of AfL strategies effectively to promote children’s learning
- Acquire a deeper understanding of progression
- Make confident and reliable teacher assessment of learning in science and identify children’s next steps
|NQT Practical assessment||06 October 2020||16:00-17:00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£15.00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£10.00|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available