Primary NQT webinar: Working scientifically RH198 / D39
Understanding ‘working scientifically’ is vital for children to develop ideas, skills, knowledge and understanding in science.
This one hour webinar delivered using ZOOM will help you to be able to confidently implement strategies for planning enquiry that challenges scientific thinking.
We will cover the following:
- Develop ways of encouraging children to make decisions as they work
- Explore progression in scientific skills
- Introduction to the five different types of science enquiry
You will be able to:
- Appreciate and demonstrate an increased knowledge of progression in working scientifically
- Understand how to effectively question to elicit different types of enquiry
|NQT : Working Scientifically||29 September 2020||16:00-17:00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£15.00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£10.00|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available